Les héritiers du néant Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Facebook App Multiple Page Tabs

Répondre au sujet    Les héritiers du néant Index du Forum » Les héritiers du néant » Annonces Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
nadygior

Masculin
Point(s): 973
Moyenne de points: 7,98

Message Facebook App Multiple Page Tabs Répondre en citant

> DOWNLOAD

I've read sone 2011 article about a callback but I can't find any recent info on this. asked 4 years, 3 months ago viewed 701 times active 4 years, 3 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Visit Chat Related 44Adding a Tab to facebook page0Customizing a facebook app12Add Page Tab dialog not working1Linking to a page tab app on a Facebook page2Facebook Callback when application is removed from page1Redirect user when he “likes” a facebook page tab0Add page tab app twice to the same facebook page2400 Bad Request - facebook page tab-1Creating a simple facebook page tab0Facebook tab page load app doesn't pass parameter Hot Network Questions Why is 11 am + 1 hour == 12:00 pm? Is Predator ever called Predator in any of the films? Spectre/meltdown on a GPU How many Donuts? The Ultimate Typo Can I drive Elon Musk's Tesla in 100 Years? Did Poe's reckless behaviour actually save the Resistance fleet? Are there any restrictions for accommodation in New York? How to use 2,0,1,8 to make 51? How can Dwarves produce honey underground? Is it mandatory to have health insurance? Can you make 1 1 1 1 = 5? What is the mistake in "There are many Danes who speak English"? Difference between 0-18V and -9V - +9V United Airlines joined my first name and middle name on boarding pass. Just need to know which tabs correspond to the salons we have on record. Once you have obtained the signedrequest, it will hold a page key which contains: A JSON object containing the page id string, the liked boolean (set to true if the user has liked the page, false if not) and the admin boolean (set to true if the user is an admin of the page, false if they're not). Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged facebook api tabs callback or ask your own question. Inside that signedrequest is information not only on the user but also on the page that the application is on (provided it is a page tab app). Preventing users from adding your application to their page is impossible. rev2018.1.8.28313 . So you'll have to start with a list of "allowed" pageids to match to the accounts you want. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook Callback from Facebook app as a tab app on multiple pages Ask Question up vote 5 down vote favorite Salon owners can create an account with their salon information on our platform and they get a page that they can use as a tab app. See photos and updates from friends in News Feed. The cause is Facebook's lack of support - they claim a feature exists but make no reference to usage Smile I think the best way to overcome this is to simply compile a list of all the pages you want to track and manually extract their pageid's to store in your DB. Add Tabs and Sections. This field is only present if your app is being loaded within a Page Tab. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. You may receive SMS Notifications from Facebook and can opt out at any time.Create AccountSecurity CheckThis field is required.Can't read the words below? Try different words or an audio captcha.Please enter the words or numbers you hear.Try different words or back to text.Loading.Enter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users. shareimprove this answer answered Oct 6 '13 at 12:38 Lix 38.6k670102 Hi Lix, Thanks for the quick answer. If you're an admin or editor, you can add, remove or reorder some of your Page's tabs and sections. Keep in mind that some tabs and sections can't be removed (such as Home, About, Likes, Posts, Photos and Videos), and others can't be reordered (such as Home). So you'll be able to access the pageid from within this variable and make a decision on the type of content you want to be displayed. You can't prevent that. What you will be able to do is to detect who has added your application and according to that, change the content (or not display it at all). Any help would be welcome! EDIT: Could this last piece of info in the Facebook link above be used to do this? I don't quite get it yet. more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . I want to be able to serve all these pages from one app instead of having to install each one seprately and I also want to make the life of the salon owner easier by helping them to install the tab. I'm not sure that there is a better way. Your application will receive a signedrequest each time a user arrives at your application (within a page). By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. Copyright 2014 TabSiteDeveloped by Digital Hill Multimedia, Inc.. When you reorder the tabs on the left side of your Page, the sections in the middle of your Page will also change to be in the same order 5a02188284
facebook nz sign upinstalar facebook en samsung chat 335how to change facebook application permissionsfacebook like button not showing up in timelinefacebook like button on squarespacememes para el chat de facebook nuevos 2013facebook apps quiz creatorfundraising meter for facebooknew how to hack facebookdownload hack pass facebook

Mar 9 Jan - 16:55 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 9 Jan - 16:55 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    Les héritiers du néant Index du Forum » Les héritiers du néant » Annonces Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation